Tuesday, March 1, 2011

hello, world

Hey look! I'm the first post!

Wait a second, this is a blog entry not a forum post or comments page. Oh well, guess we should just push through and carry on with the introductions.  So if you "found" your way here (most likely from a link I posted on Henshin Justice) then you probably have some idea what this is.

We are a new fansub "group" (can 2 people make a group?) working on subbing a complete season of Super Sentai.  There are only two of us, myself doing the timing/encoding/QC and my roommate who will be handling the translating (he's fluent!).  What show are we translating? well that would be (drumroll please ...) Choriki Sentai Ohranger (Super Powered Squadron Ohranger if that's more your liking).

Not Pictured: Power Rangers Zeo
The plan is to release a hardsub and script file. We are using the R2 DVDs as a source so if the script doesn't play nice with other raws out there we may help oblige. We tested the hardsub on the PS3 and Xbox360, so those who like to watch their toku on the TV have little to fear.

First release will be later today. Ohre!

2 comments:

  1. Well yeah.
    This sentai is my all-time favorite. Though I heard its rating in Japan is the worst. Is that true?

    Well, whether it's true or not, I will still like this sentai.

    So I hope you can finish the sub for all episodes of Ohranger not in a very very long time. Just hoping.

    And if you live in Japan, I hope u are fine. The tsunami have just hitting Japan.

    Well, Ohre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete