Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having/had a good Christmas/Dec 25. No new release today, but we're going to try and get something out soon. I promise we may go many months between updates, but it's due to real life time constraints that is keeping us busy. If we were to call it quits (hasn't even entered my mind) I will post on here to let people know that they can go ahead and remove us from their lists.

I've posted on here before about some of the reasons for delay, but now I'm pleased to explain my behavior in not getting timings done. About a week ago I graduated college with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. For a good chunk of this fall there was not enough hours in the day to get both my school work and my work work done, let alone my hobbies. Well that's finished. I've started working at my real job, and timing episodes again. Episode 6 should be timed early this week, and I hope to get back on my original goal of timing an episode a week. That in no way means that we will have a release each week, but that should eliminate a major bottle neck.

So once again, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on graduating! and Merry Christmas to you.
    One question though, do you plan to upload torrents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on graduating! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It would be awesome if you finished subbing the whole series. Lot of fans out there, who would want to watch the whole series subbed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratiluation Merry christmas and welcome back :) Can't wait to see new episodes of Ohranger

    ReplyDelete