Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weekly Update...a week late



So I wish I had some good news on our subbing front, but I really haven't had time to time (pun not intended, but appreciated none the less). I can't say much on the translation front other than that he arrived in Japan ok, and has begun training and working at his new job.

Two Items of note I wanted to talk about. As I'm sure some of you are aware there is a Super Sentai Movie Blu-Ray box set coming out (out now?) that contains every Sentai Movie from Goranger to Ohranger that was not just a re-edited TV episode. Now here's the thing.  I would love to be able to release an HD version of the movie, however it would be to expensive to do so, as I do not have a Blu-ray drive in my PC or the necessary software to rip and encode it.  I know there are groups out there who do encode from Blu-ray, but we are not one of them.  As always our scripts will be released along side our hardsubs, and if someone wants to be generous and encode a HD version we will gladly share the link on here.

Last item of the day. Could anyone recommend to me a good iPad app for blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment