Sunday, September 4, 2011

Promo 5 Released

In the time it takes you to read this caption you could have finished watching the promo.

Guess what I found it my Dropbox folder last night? A translated script for episode 5. So while we run through it looking for mistakes, improving the flow, and tweaking the timing, sit back and watch this promo. Preferrably before going and watching some other toku. Like maybe the first episode of Kamen Rider Fourze. Or perhaps one of Space Sheriff series, with subs by Bunny Hat, Midnight Crew, and Hikari-senshi. The possibilities are endless.

5 comments:

  1. Best news i've heard from you in months. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how's the production?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being delayed by school. QC is pretty much done, we ran into a problem where the same line overwrote the next 5. requiring a re-translation. What's weird is it didn't affect the timing. I'm uploading the Raw as I write this, once I get the script fix I'll start encoding and uploading. You should expect it released tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete